Friday 25 February 2011

Things that made me smile this week

New born babies and their cute siblings
My friends just had their second baby and she's just as adorable as her little brother.

Tiny MP3 players
I'm testing this SanDisk Sansa Clip+ MP3 player - it's kinda awesome and much cheaper than an iPod. Doesn't have all the fancy schmancy colour display tricks and extras though.

Cupcakes...yum!
This one cheered me up big time this week :-)

Lip balm that looks like Pritt - HAHAHA
I love stationery.. and miniature fun stuff. So you can imagine how exciting it was to find a lip balm that looks like glue stick :-)

Sunnies!
I really dig my new shades and they made me smile because I didn't have to frown when there was glare.




Multi-cloured Post-It strips
I think this just goes hand in hand with my stationery fetish...and it looks funky on my wall calendar on important dates.



My F ing bling
This is my F on my door at work - nice and bling. Makes me grin when I get to work in the morning.

Yo!
Smiley faced yo-yo. Nuff said.